Beet & Radish Blueberry Salad
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup raw beets sliced
- 1 cup raw watermelon radish sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup freeze dried blueberries
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp blueberry vinegar OR
- 1 small handful frozen blueberries soaked in
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 slices multigrain flax sourdough (or your favorite gluten free bread) cubed
- 3 Tbsp grated goat gouda cheese
- dashes seasoning I like Paleo Powder Pink or Tiny Little Chef
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cube your choice of bread and toss with all of the ingredients. Bake for 5-15 minutes or until golden brown and slightly crispy.
- In a bowl mix honey, vinegar, spices and mustard. Whisk vigorously and slowly begin to drizzle in the olive oil to create a creamy dressing.
- Toss everything together and enjoy!